Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I can see clearly now...

Wow, two posts in one day!  You might think I have no life, hee hee...

I took Bri to the eye doctor today.  Lately, one of her eyes has been wandering a little, so of course, I panicked, called her Pediatrician, and scheduled an appointment.  They referred me to a pediatric ophthalmologist, and today was the big day.

Poor baby had no clue what these strangers were doing to her!  They dilated her eyes, and of course that was the end of the world!  Praise the Lord, her eyes are healthy, she just is VERY farsighted and has astigmatism.

So our little monkey gets glasses.  They are cute, don't get me wrong, I just never thought my child would have to get glasses so early!  It is something that I am really having to rely on the Lord to help me deal with it.  I know it's going to be a huge battle to get her used to them, and that thought alone is wearing me out!  But I know God is faithful, and He's not going to give me anything that He doesn't think I can't handle.  So now on to this new chapter in our lives...a little clearer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment