My yummy ingredients!
So I love this crock pot. I have a bigger one that is digital, but I use this one more. It's the perfect size for our family.
Mix the stuffing with the chicken broth.
Cream cheese/soup mixture over the chops.
It smells SO GOOD cooking! That is the only problem with a crock pot meal!
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chops
1 box instant stuffing
1 cup chicken broth
1 small can cream of mushroom soup
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
4-5 pork chops
1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese
salt and pepper (although I use Cavender's Greek Seasoning...on pretty much everything)
1. Mix stuffing mix and chicken broth in separate bowl. I do this step first so the broth can soak into the stuffing.
2. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese and the soup.
3. In the bottom of your crock pot, place the pork chops (I used boneless) and sprinkle with salt and pepper (or yummy Cavender's).
4. Spread the cream cheese/soup mixture over the chops.
5. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
6. Spread the stuffing on top.
7. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6-7 hours.
(I have not received any compensation for brands mentioned in this post)