Monday, April 18, 2011

And it's Monday...Enough Said!

Monday.  Sigh.  Such an eventful day.  Not bad, just eventful.  I went back to work today after having 8 weeks off.  We actually made it on time this morning, with plenty of time to spare.  That was a relief.  I was so afraid we wouldn't!  I walked to my desk, turned on my computer, and wow.  163 emails.  I'm on number 77.  And I will be honest and say I'm not crazy about my job.  Especially after being with my two babies night and day for 8 weeks.  Let me explain.  I work in a library.  That should be explanation enough.  My kids are sweet, but loud.  My library is not.  It was too QUIET!  But it went pretty fast, and now I am back home to my sweet family, all the singing, crying, whining, and laughing.  Music to my ears!  Now it is my favorite time of day: nap time!  

There are my sweet babies.  Sleeping peacefully with their mouths wide open.  Give it about a half an hour, and it will be the sweet chaos that, yes, I do love.  No matter how much they drive me crazy, I love it.


Tomorrow, I will go back to my quiet desk and dream of the noise.  Dream of the clutter and chaos that is home sweet home.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny...Carter looks like his head is on backwards!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete