Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Faith

January 9, 2012

Today I read Genesis 24 and Luke 9.  It was neat to see how there was one thing in common with both passages-faith.  Rebecca had faith to leave her family and go marry someone she didn't even know.  His scary must that have been!  In the Luke passage, all they had was 12 loaves and 2 fishes, but the people had faith that God would provide them something to eat, even if the disciples didn't. 

If there is anything that I need to learn, it is ti have faith.  I am such a doubting person!  How much easier would my life be if I only just believed that God will work things out in His time. 

1 comment:

  1. Growing faith is a time-consuming process. I often think I need to have more faith, but when I look back a few years, I realize my faith IS growing. It's a subtle thing, but you realize it so much in the hard times.

    ReplyDelete