Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jehovah My Protector

It's amazing how God has His hand on us, when we don't even realize it!  I mean, we all know He has Hand on us all the time, but do we really realize it every day?  I know I don't!  Sometimes I think we take it for granted, sad as that thought is.


Just yesterday, I was out shopping with my mom and sister, and got in my car and drove home.  Not 3 hours later, my husband and I took our little brood out to the car to take Carter to a walk-in clinic.  The rain started to sprinkle down on us as we loaded them up.  Of course, being in Florida, it was a billion degrees out, so I reached in to start the "wind" going (the air conditioner, as Bri calls it).  Nothing.  The battery was dead.  My heart pounded in my chest as I thought of how I could have been stranded somewhere in Pensacola with two small children in the sweltering Florida heat.  Wow God!  Seriously, that may not sound like a huge deal to you, but to me, it was huge!  Thankfully, it was quickly taken care of this morning by my amazing husband.  Thank you God, for being my Provider and Protector!

No comments:

Post a Comment